Since 2000, Griffon Partners has been an executive search partner to growth minded clients who don’t want a cookie cutter service.
We’re a high quality, low volume firm that only works with a select few clients at one time. By not diluting our service we’re able to deliver customized, personal attention and results that come from it:
- Our service and metrics quality metrics are among the top 1% in the industry.
- The hard to recruit, difference making leaders and senior-level professionals we place grow sales, create efficiency and reduce cost.
- We’ve helped clients achieve 4x-10x+ sales growth and liquidity events as large as $2B.
Our proprietary process identifies top candidates who fit, evaluates them accurately and authentically connects them with you. “A-players” rarely respond to canned overtures, postings, and mass emails. Griffon Partners bypasses the “noise”, offering you access to a candidate pool often not reached by traditional methods.
When you hire Griffon Partners you get a true partner, not a disinterested third party. You’ll feel as if we are a highly motivated extension of your leadership team that operates with your best interest at heart. When working with us you’ll notice:
- The time we take to get to know your company and what makes you unique.
- The speed and urgency in which we work.
- The higher level of ownership that comes with having our President as the primary recruiter on your important search engagement.
- The comprehensive nature of our research based, accurate and precise process.
- Unmatched competence rooted in integrity and transparency.
Griffon Partners has successfully assisted start-ups, mid-sized growth companies, VC and PE Firms and growth-minded fortune 500 organizations. The way we work is scalable and highly effective. We have experience serving agile minded clients in the following industries:
Medical Device, Healthcare IT and Services, B2B Services, Technology, Industrial Manufacturing, Distribution, Consumer Products, and others.
Marketing and Product Management
Chief Officer for Marketing and Business Development
VP Sales and Marketing
Global Marketing Manager
Director of New Product Sourcing
Director of Product Management
Sales and Revenue Generation
VP Sales and Marketing
Executive Director, Strategic Partnerships
Director US Sales
Director International Sales
Senior Solutions Sales Executive
Regional Sales Manager
Operations and Supply Chain
VP of Operations
Director (Head of) Distribution
Director of Supply Chain
Director of Supply Chain Division
Purchasing/ Sourcing Manager
HR, Finance and Accounting
VP/ Head of HR
VP of Finance
Director of Financial Planning and Analysis
Internal Audit Manager
Head of Tax
Product Development, Engineering, Quality and Regulatory Affairs
VP of New Product Development
Director of Regulatory Affairs and Quality Systems
Regulatory Affairs Manager
Principal Regulator Affairs Specialist
Director of Information Solutions
Head of Infrastructure