About Griffon Partners
Chris Hock founded Griffon Partners to provide highly effective, personalized service to often-underserved growth minded clients.
Experience with the Big 4 and a large, global recruiting firm showed him that cramming client projects into cookie-cutter methodologies and service models rarely produced client satisfaction let alone value. So Chris built a firm designed to produce happy clients and tangible value by bringing “big company resources” to the table along with attentive service. Not either or.
The combination has produced fantastic results and lasting relationships.
We’ve served venture capital and private equity firms; start-ups, mid-sized companies as well as larger multi-national organizations that wish to operate in an entrepreneurial way. We’ve been able to place the difference makers that helped private and public companies thrive and investors achieve exponential returns through IPO’s and meaningful strategic sales.
All while achieving service metrics that are at the very top of our peer group.
When you hire Griffon Partners you get our best. Chris Hock isn’t only the CEO of the firm, he’s an active consultant. Chris personally leads your important search and consulting engagements. He’s involved every step of the way and accessible to you. Chris’ experience includes:
- 20+ years diversified experience in professional services
- Big 4 consulting
- Top producing manager, turnaround specialist, and field consultant with a leading Fortune 500 consulting, staffing and recruiting firm
- Key member of an interdisciplinary team of professionals that grew a business from start up to approximately $300mm in five years
- Extensive experience as a retained search consultant advising venture capital firms, promising startup’s, Fortune 500, and other high growth mid-sized companies
- Hands on leadership in the launch of three entrepreneurial businesses that continue to grow and thrive today
- BSBA in Honors Accounting from The Ohio State University
- Case Western University Executive Education: Building Leadership Capacity Through the Power of Intentional Change, Advanced Emotional Intelligence, Igniting Positive Change Through Appreciative Inquiry, and Developing Resonant Leadership
- Mentor to The Ohio State Center for Entrepreneurship at the Fisher College of Business
- Certified Meyers Briggs Practitioner
- Active in supporting a number of local and worldwide philanthropic organizations
READY TO TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL?
Contact us and experience the competitive edge Griffon Partners offers.